Our Firm has instituted specialized Arbitration Team.
Arbitration is often used for the resolution of commercial disputes. The Firm has experts in the negotiation of settlement agreements through attachments, injunctions, procedure related to arbitration and resisting nullity challenges. We have succeeded to win thousands disputes related to the resolution of commercial disputes.
MM attorneys deeply understand with the terms and provisions in the Egyptian legislation concerning arbitration handled by:
- Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (CRCICA)
- The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration
- The UK Arbitration Act of 1996
- The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law
- The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- The Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC)
- the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- The Grain and Feed Trade Association (GAFTA)
- The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL).and all International Conventions acceded to by Egypt.