The Minister of the Interior issued a decision to allow foreigners to reside in return for owning a housing unit, as follows: – License for residence (for one year) for a foreigner who owns a registered property and its value is (one hundred thousand dollars) -Three year residence for a foreigner who owns a registered…

Copyright © 2016 MM Law Firm, All Rights Reserved. Powered by Open Scope