MM Law Firm aims to provide excellent legal services
which require excellent advocacy skills.
We therefore ensure that the lawyers working with us are trustworthy, proactive, and ready to face the daily challenges our field provides
Our legal and non-legal staff work together in an amicable and comfortable atmosphere. The hospitable environment at our firm further facilitates our staff to work more efficiently and thereby enhances the learning and the individual growth of the people working with us. It is without a doubt the team spirit in our offices that leads our firm to grow day by day, helping bring justice to our world.
New minds are always welcome in our firm! Send us your resume at [email protected]
Our HR assistants will be in contact with you when they recieve your CV
We are looking for corporate lawyers to handle all our company’s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects.
- BC degree in Law.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Managerial and negotiation skills.
- High commercial awareness and strong relationship development skills.
- Technical excellence in your understanding and communication of the law.
- Verbal and written communication skills (including drafting and negotiating) and organisational skills.
- Ability to take the lead in projects
Attorney At Law
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Good knowledge in SEO and Adwords
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
* Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
* Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
* Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social”.
* Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Good communication in English & Arabic
- Highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
- Photoshop expertise
To apply please send your CV to [email protected], with the job title in the subject