- She is a corporate associate at MM law Firm
- She is an expert on all corporate procedures before the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority, General Authority of Investment and Free Zones, Stock Exchange, and other governmental authorities.
- Representation of various clients, including, AL MARASEM International, Fawry, Taba Group, Egyptian For Marble & Granite, The Baby Academy, Egyptian British Company, MEDCOM – Aswan Cement Plant, Misr for Engineering Development, Misr for construction and trade and Medcom Tourism.
- She specializes in several legal areas, which mainly include Capital Market and General Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, Due diligence, and Contract Drafting.
- She is a member of the Egyptian Bar Association.
- Shimaa has extensive experience in immigration affairs and she can help clients to get their citizenship and residency in European Union.
- She provides programs relating to the rental, purchase, and management of international residential properties.
- She has experience in helping facilitate the procedures for families to live in the European Union as well as bring in investors
- Shimaa obtained her LL.B from Cairo University’s Faculty of law English section in 2016.
- She also obtained her diploma in private law.