- Ahmed is an Associate in the Firm’s Corporate Department.
- Representing several clients including: HSBC, Lycée International Balzac, New Generation International Schools, The Baby Academy, Egyptian British Company, MEDCOM – Aswan Cement Plant, Misr for Engineering Development, Misr for construction and trade, AL MARASEM International and Medcom Tourism
- He advises clients on various legal issues spanning private, public and international laws and international commercial matters.
- He specializes in Contract Drafting, mainly the contracts necessary in the M&A transactions such as Share Purchase Agreements, Shareholders Agreements and Escrow Agreements.
- Ahmed is an expert on General Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, Capital Market and corporate procedures before the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority, General Authority of Investment and Free Zones
- Ahmed is a member of the Egyptian Bar of Association since 2015.
- Ahmed is an expert on immigration to European Union.
- He has extensive experience to negotiate with clients in immigration affairs and led them to obtain residency and citizenship in European Union.
- Ahmed provides a comprehensive service relating to the purchase, rental and management of high specification international residential property. He has wide experience in helping clients to have successful investment in European Union.
- Ahmed obtained an LLB from the Faculty of Law (English section), Ain shams University in 2015.
- He also obtained an LLM (Masters of Law) degree from Ain shams University in 2017.
Ahmed’s working languages are English and Arabic.