MM Law Firm is an international arbitration and corporate law and practice Firm. We are specializes in prosecuting complex international commercial and investment arbitration disputes. MM committed to bringing innovative, creative and cost-effective solutions through arbitration and mediation to you.
Our team has significant long experience in handling complex and high-value issues and has represented international and domestic clients, plus governments, in international investment, commercial disputes, Islamic finance, Shariah law disputes and overseas projects including public international law disputes involving expropriation, discrimination and investment protection arbitration.
We provide our clients with decent practice in conciliation, mediation and arbitration other means of non-judicial dispute resolution. MM is recognized by clients and industry observers alike as an elite top brand practice in the region.
MM attorneys deeply understand with the terms and provisions in the Egyptian legislation concerning arbitration handled by:
- Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (CRCICA)
- The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration
- The UK Arbitration Act of 1996
- The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law
- The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- The Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC)
- the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- The Grain and Feed Trade Association (GAFTA)
- The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL).and all International Conventions acceded to by Egypt.