MM Law Firm aim to provide excellent legal services
which require excellent advocacy skills.
We therefore ensure that the lawyers working with us.
Inculcate and develop such skill which is beneficial for them and for the firm. Our legal and non-legal staff works together in an amicable and comfortable atmosphere. The relaxed environment at our firm further facilitates our staff to work more efficiently and thereby enhances the learning and the individual growth of the people working with us.
We also provide excellent packages for experienced lawyers joining our firm.
Send us your resume at email@example.com, we shall review it and revert back to you.
Our HR assistants will be in contact with you when you submit your curriculum vitae at our office.
Attorney At Law
Mahmoud Mostafa Law Firm is looking for a Attorney at law with min 3 years experience. Please send your CV to info @mmlawfirm-eg.com.
MM is looking for Marketing Executive.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Good knowledge for SEO and Adwords
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
* Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
* Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
* Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social”.
* Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Good Communication in English & Arabic
- Highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
- Photoshop expertise
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title in the subject